Customers can cancel the orders free of cost before the orders have been shipped. However, once order has been shipped, and if customer wants to cancel the order after its shipping, then customer is liable to pay the shipping charges which amount to 8% of order value or the actual value if higher then 8%. Once order gets cancelled, we will reimburse the customer after deducting the shipping amount.
1) Incorrect or Incomplete information regarding Customer’s address (Street number, Landmark etc.) etc.
2) In case of wrong product price or specification mentioned on vijayenterprisesindia.com.
3) Unavailability of products – in exceptional cases, if a product runs “out of stock” with the vendor, the product will be cancelled.
4) If area falls under “Non-Serviceable zone” or “out of delivery area” by our Logistic Courier Partner even after placing the order in that case order can be cancelled.
5) Suspected fraudulent information.